Friday, November 19, 2010

Heavenly Peace Wooden Plaque


Here is another plaque I made. I love doing these little plaques. They are so easy and cute. I use a small plaque from Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I paint, distress, add some Ralph Lauren Glaze, then add my papers. This time I used glitter paper from My Minds Eye and an acetate print from K&Company. I also did a rosette ribbon flower. I love it. If you don't have time to make your own, I have one for sale in my Etsy shop. TFL! I'm linking up w/ The Shabby Nest and the following blogs:



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo super cute...love it!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I can imagine having lots of these all over the house and changing them for the seasons. Also, they would make great gifts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just adorable! I love the candy cane flower!

    Thanks so much for linking up to SS!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete