Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been working on Christmas cards all month. Here is a peek at a few of the finished produts. I'm particularly fond of flowers so the ice skating couple is my favorite.
I'll show you some close ups and tell you how I created the cards later in this post. First, we are in southcentral Wisconsin and we have had 9 inches of snow this past week. Here is a picture of the beautiful snow capped trees.
All the snowfall has allowed plenty of craft time INDOORS!
I made this card with snowflake paper from KandCompany, the music is an old paper & I have no idea who made it. The Dec 25th circle was made by September Blue. I love it because you can download it and resize it for you particular card.
The Noel card was inspired by a recent card in Papercrafts magazine. It was very simple to make. I simply cut a strip of paper from my KandCompany pack and then added small tags with the red polka dots. The NOEL is stickers from Target.
This card is my favorite because of the paper flower. It is 5 layers of sheet music punched with a scallop circle. The ice skating couple is from Jolly By Golly elements pack at Jessica Sprague.
I used glitter glue to make her skirt and hat more fun. Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment if you like what you see!

2 comments:

  1. All of your cards turned out great! They each have fun touches!

    Thanks for linking up to Free for All!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete