Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crepe Paper Flower Ornament


I am a Secret Santa over at Club CK. I made this cute little ornament to include with a card. I did not do a step by step while making the flowers but there is a good tutorial at A Cherry On Top. My flowers aren't perfect, but that's the joy of handmade. I cut the star with my Cricut Expression, covered in good ole school glue and glitter. The "Fun and Frosty" circle was downloaded from Septerber Blue. Try making one for yourself or someone special in your life. Handmade gifts are the best!

I found this cute little crepe paper wall hanging at a liquidator store for $.79! Yes, 79 cents! I had to buy it because it had the cute crepe paper flowers.


I think this flower would be simple to make. Just cut little strips out and add a pom pom center with some sweet tinsel. Go get your glue gun and get started!

I am linking up with Mommas Kinda Crafty, A Little Knick Knack, Sassy Sites, and Fingerprints on the Fridge. Check out the "Linky Party" tab at the top of this page for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment