Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snow Banner


First, please forgive me for the terrible pictures. I have an old camera and I took the pictures at night. I had to get this little lovely into the mail for a Secret Santa exchange over at Club CK.
I love the digital/printable paper & projects over at Jessica Sprague. When I saw last Friday's hybrid project, I knew I had to do it. The template is a printable "Holiday Cheer" banner. It comes with the banner, letters, and medallion. You just print and assemble. I decided to use the banner and the plain circles but to use my Cricut Expression to cut the letters for the word 'snow'. I used glitter glue to edge the circles. I then used crepe paper to make a sweet ruffle around the circle.
The instructions with the banner gave a great tip on making the ruffles. Using double sided tape, run a circle around the edge of the cricle and then attach the crepe paper. So easy!
Isn't this snowflake print adorable? I love the colors.
The mittens and hats tie everything together.
This is the original project idea. It is lovely. Everything in Jessica Sprague's shop is 20% so head on over and pick up something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment