Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Blog Design

I decided it was time to take down the Christmas banner and background. I changed it up, fairly easily, last time. However, this time, I had a little glitch that took me FOREVER to figure out. I couldn't get my background to load due to size. Grrr. I tried and tried again. Finally I realized it was my own silly error. I read the maximum size wrong. Ooops. It was a good hour I wasted. Oh well, it finally worked out and here is my new lovely blog. I love it. I used digital Echo Park Walk in the Park paper.


I just got PhotoShop Elements for Christmas so while I'm learing how to use it Iuse Picnik to make the banner.

So, what do you think? I love comments.

1 comment:

  1. Really diggin' the new background, Babs!! Very cute & hip, even. ;) Must become a new follower because I get such a good vibe from your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete